Compound Exercise: Shoulders – Arnold Press
The Arnold Press is a compound exercise associated with the Shoulders. exercise with the best range of motion for Shoulder muscles, It gives a wide range of motion as you lower the dumbbells well down in front giving that maximum stretch other shoulder exercises lack. Building Muscle Mass in the front and side heads of the deltoids.
1. Stand straight holding a dumbbell in each hand. Raise the dumbbells to shoulder position with palms facing you.
2. Now press the dumbbells overhead just like dumbbell presses but twisting them so that palms face forwards at the top of the movement.
3. Now lower the dumbbells in a reverse movement.
- Remember exhale while you exert.
- Keep a controlled motion and avoid jerky movements
- Keep a strict form.
- Do not lock your arms overhead.