Iron Mike Tyson Boxing Training
“Iron Mike Tyson”, “Kid Dynamite” and “The Baddest Man on the Planet” Tyson is a retired American boxer who remains the youngest man to win a world heavyweight title.
Mike Tyson was the undisputed Heavyweight champion (held all three major championship belts; WBA, IBF, and WBC) — 1 August 1987 – 11 February 1990
Iron Mike incorporated the following exercises in his workouts and trained between 5-7 Times a week.
- 3 mile jog (Roadwork 3 miles)
- Ring work (Sparring 10 rounds)
- Slip Bag 10 minutes or Speed Bag 10 minutes (Both when up coming fight)
- Focus Pads 10 minutes or Heavy Bag 10 minutes (Both when up coming fight)
- Dips, did this circuit ten times
- Neck Work 10 minutes
- Jump Rope 10 minutes
- Ring work and 60 mins on the exercise bike
- 2000 sit-ups;
- 500-800 dips;
- 500 press-ups;
- 500 shrugs with a 30kg barbell and 10 mins of neck exercises
- 30 minutes on the exercise bike3 com
I’m very self-disciplined. I always time my runs and keep a check on my fitness levels.
Miss Universe 2009 Stefanía Fernández bodies prepped for years